Website ReSizer App
New Engagement App for Fan Pages from TabSite
TabSite (http://www.tabsite.com), the industry leader in Facebook fan page management, offers a custom social engagement application, Website ReSizer, available to businesses and organizations of all sizes to bring in perfectly sized web pages to a Facebook tab.
Now you can! Simply add the website to your fan page tab, resize to your liking so it all fits nicely, and publish!
No more gaudy iframe scroll bars! Most websites are at least 1000 pixels wide while Facebook tabs maximum width is 810 pixels. This difference led to iframed sites in tabs that had bad scroll bars and poor user experience. NO MORE! Now, add any web page, shopping cart, landing page, blog, etc. to a Facebook tab and use the TabSite Website ReSizer app to make it fit! Allow fans to shop from your website right on Facebook! Wow!
Here’s a real example of Mike’s Social Media Examiner post embedded into a Tab on Facebook. (Like Gate added for fan gating.)
Website ReSizer is available at the Platinum Plan TabSite level. Think of the powerful uses:
- Add e-commerce to your Facebook page tab easily
- Create specific Product pages on tabs for purchase/download of one product from your website
- Grow your Facebook fan community by adding your site and directing fans to the Like Gated tab
- Replicated your ebook download, private logins and more from your website to your fan page with no extra coding or development. Simply drop in the URL, size to your desire and publish tab to your Page!
- Restaurants and Hotels can add their Reservations web page easily to a tab on their fan page!
- Website Event Registrations on your website can be added to your fan page
- ANYTHING on your website, blog, or a page where you sell products (Amazon, eBay, PayPal, etc.) can be added!
WebSite ReSizer eliminates the need for companies to spend more money on custom programming to replicate things they have on their website. Now, simply add your website to your Facebook page, and resize to fit the 810 pixel width maximum that Facebook offers.
Founded in 2010, TabSite was established to meet the growing demands of digital marketers seeking to leverage Facebook. The company’s suite of custom content solutions and social engagement applications inspire fan participation, drive traffic and increase business exposure among thousands of businesses, agencies and partner affiliates worldwide. For more information on TabSite, please visit http://www.tabsite.com.