The answer is easy if you know the right answers to a few of the most important questions to be successful online, offline and in business.
How you use Facebook and what information you put on your tabs for your audience to devour depends on your audience, their needs and your business goals.
What you need to know:
- Your audience. Who are they?
- Your audience’s needs. What keeps them up at night?
- What are your business goals?
- What are the goals for your Facebook business page?
- How does your audience engage with you? What type of communication do they like? Tone of conversation? Frequent or infrequent? What mediums do they prefer? Video, podcasts, written word?
- How much time do you have?
- How much time does your audience have?
- Do you have access to a designer?
- If an agency or consultant, how much time and money does your client have?
All of these questions can impact the answer for “what goes on my Facebook business page? ”
Tabsite just launched the new Facebook Website Resizer engagement application. You can check it out here ->> Tabsite Website Resizer Application Announcement. In summary it enables you to very quickly grab a web page from your existing website and embed it into Facebook in a matter of minutes. Check out this guest blog post and video tutorial from Pam Moore of Marketing Nutz, where she shows you how easily this can be done in 10 minutes!
Below are 20 ideas to rock out your Facebook business page with our new website resizer application.
- Welcome page to welcome new visitors to your Facebook page.
- Email list opt-in page to grow your email list and generate leads.
- Call to action page to download free whitepaper or other information.
- Hotel booking page.
- Restaurant menu.
- eCommerce sales page highlighting your top products or services.
- Food truck location page to help customers know where your Food truck is at any given time.
- Announce a new product.
- An “About You” page highlighting a video of your company or simply plain text describing who you are and what you do.
- Customer testimonial page.
- Page listing your clients.
- Page highlighting top blog posts or articles you have written.
- Page summarizing top news and announcements.
- Showcase of your work such as graphic design, website development if you are an agency or consultant.
- Upcoming events.
- Event registration page.
- Event calendar page.
- Frequently asked questions page.
- Contact us page.
- Google Maps Page
What ideas do you have? What unique ways are you using Facebook for business?