Getting more social media traffic to your website is critical for your digital marketing goals. For one, it is the ultimate evidence that your social media marketing efforts are paying off. Secondly, it allows you to make actual sales. Once your social fans are coming to your site, chances of conversion are much higher. Finally, social media traffic is vital for SEO. It can help you climb up the search rankings.
6 Quick Tips to Boost Traffic
Red Website Design has identified six quick tips to help you send more social media users to your website. In a nutshell, you need to;
- Consider pinned posts on social media networks
- Encourage employees to share content on their social pages
- Add your website links to social bookmarking sites
- Turn your social media cover page images into CTAs
- Add CTAs to every link you share
- Answer questions on social Q&A sites
All of these are simple tips that don’t cost a dime to implement. But, they are incredibly effective. According to a recent Buffer study, pinned posts alone can boost click-through rates by as much as 20% on Facebook. The numbers are even higher for Twitter, where you can generate up to 10x more traffic from pinned posts. Check out Red’s infographic to learn how to implement each of the tips.