Quality is more important than quantity when it comes to Facebook fans. Ask yourself these 7 questions so you can attract and get the right type of Facebook fans. You’ll improve the quality of your fans and increase leads and sales.
1. What are your business goals?
Do you want to expand, promote new lines, have fun?
2. Who is your target audience?
You must know the demographics of who buys your product.
3. How does your audience behave online?
Where do they hang out, what do they enjoy, etc?
4. How can you help your audience?
What problems can you solve, necessary services can you provide?
5. How do you communicate with your audience?
Know how and where your consumers talk about business.
6. What makes you different?
How do you differ from your competition?
7. What do you have to offer?
Create trust by offering something for free that can help your consumers.
Here’s my latest infographic inspired by my blog post on PostPlanner.com.
Thanks to the team at www.Visme.co for their great infographic tools and for creating this beautiful infographic for me.