Social media has become a crucial marketing platform for small businesses. Facebook, in particular, is a must-have tool in any SMB’s marketing arsenal. With more than 2 billion active users and a high potential for leads and sales failing to market your business on the platform would be a huge setback to your growth goals.
To gain the most from Facebook, however, you need to be smart. With millions of other small businesses using the platform as well, you need to find ways to stand tall among the crowd. Facebook Insights are the key to gaining knowledge that separates your business from the rest.
Learn how to best use Facebook Insights to grow your business.
- An overview of Facebook Insights
- Understanding the impact of Facebook “Likes”
- Measuring your “Reach”
- Making use of “Page Views”
- “Actions on Page” and what they mean
- Posting on Facebook; what you need to know
- Understanding your audience
- Facebook messaging and best practices|
While the list doesn’t cover everything you’ll come across on Insights, it covers all the essential areas. You’ll have yourself to thank when the knowledge gained starts earning you lead after lead.
Thanks, Businessbacker.com for this great infographic.