Did you catch the news? Google announced last week that its WildfireApp platform will stop taking any new clients and instead focus on its Double Click advertising program.
This means Wildfire is moving out of the App arena.
The official statement on Wildfire’s blog reads:
“The Wildfire Social Marketing Suite, which helps businesses manage their posts and content on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest, will continue to be supported, but further investments will be limited: we won’t be building new features or signing up new customers. Our focus will be on integrating Wildfire’s technology with our ad technology platform and building new feature.”
For those that depended on Wildfire to host Facebook apps, you’ll need to be looking for an alternative to Wildfire.
We can help! 🙂
TabSite Makes it Easy!
- No coding! Easily create apps to host contests, sweepstakes and more
- Capture Leads! (And use them in future marketing)
- Apps work on Mobile devices
- Lots of options for Deals, promotions, contests, and more!
- No fan limits! We don’t penalize you with higher costs if your fan page count sky rockets!
- Easy to setup and deploy.
- Great support to answer your questions around the clock!
- Great apps starting at $19 per month.
- White Label Apps available
- Enterprise services for agencies and large companies
- Partner Program for Social Media Consultants and Web Designers
Check us out!
- View our apps www.tabsite.com/engagementapps
- Learn about our tools for Timeline News Feed Contests
Try the TabSite 14 Day Free Trial on a Page today! >> 14 Day Free Trial