Facebook is a place where businesses can reach their ideal audience.
Facebook continues to grow. Here are some of the latest Facebook stats:
- 30 million businesses now have a Facebook Fan Page.
- 19 million businesses have optimized their Fan Page for mobile.
- 1.5 million businesses now spend money on Facebook ads.
- 399 million Facebook users only use Facebook on mobile each month.
- 829 million people use Facebook on a daily basis, an increase from 802 million last quarter
This causes competition to be seen! But think about these mind blowing stats:
- 1 out of every 5 minutes on a mobile device is spent in Facebook’s App!
- 11% of desktop computer use is on Facebook. Making it by far the #1 web property in the world.
- Facebook is the #2 video site in the world, second only to Google’s YouTube.
- Facebook accounts for over 10% of worldwide website referral traffic to sites!
Source: Exact Target: The Unique Value of Facebook
These stats make it clear that business need to be reaching their audience on Facebook. The competition can make it tough to do so. Facebook’s Ads, though many don’t want to pay for them, are some of the most highly targeted ways to reach exact audiences at affordable prices that exist!
Outside of Ads, there is posting on your Page. This is a great infographic from the team at Verticalresponse on keys to “Do” and “Not Do” on Facebook…