Facebook Page Review #2 for the Page: FHERAPY
Two weeks ago on our Facebook Page, I posted about the need for Page Admins to do a “Tune-Up” of their Facebook Page. Especially in light of Facebook making more changes to the algorithm of what displays in the News Feed (read more on this from Social Media Examiner’s Mike Stelzner interview of Mari Smith and Jay Baer).
I offered to review a number of items from the Facebook Page Tune-Up on a few different Facebook Pages for those who replied to the post. I realize that for some Page Managers, it’s hard to know what you can be doing better on your Facebook Page.
Here’s the original post and some of the Pages that were submitted for review:
Things I look over include some of the following:
- Effectively using the Cover Image as a Call to Action
- Concise Tab Images to convey urgency to click
- Using the Page short description smartly
- Types and frequency of posts
- Optimizing for Graph Search
- Activating Page features and more
The first Page I reviewed was Classic Oak Designs. Read the review of their Facebook Page here.
Now, on to the second Facebook Page review!
Facebook Page: Fherapy
Fherapy is a new start-up business with a line of skin revitalizing foot cremes. I’m sure as with any start-ups, the “to-do” list is longer than the “have time for” space available! Overall, this page has done a great job getting started and it’s excited to see them use tabs well and run a contest using the mobile-friendly smart URL. As they grow, here are a few things I’d recommend they do to further enhance their Page….
1. Add WebSite URL – Add your website to your About page Short Description so that it appears and is a clickable link on the Facebook Page Timeline.
2. Consider Modified Cover Image – The cover image is clean and professional, however with the space at the bottom it could be good to point users to the tabs beneath them as Jon Loomer does in this example:
3. Post Regularly and Specific Types of Posts – It’s a fact that the way you get seen in the news feed is to post engaging post and to most regularly. Fherapy can up their quantity and focus on posts that Attract and Engage, some that offer lead capture (email sign-up, promotions links), and some a small percentage that are direct offers to purchase. See the Facebook Marketing Funnel
- Short Description below the profile image
- About us section for being found in web search and Graph Search
- Types of posts
- and more! VIEW THE VIDEO TO HEAR IT ALL!
That’s it for the Facebook Page review today! Do you have questions on anything I said? Ask me!