I found this great infographic on DigitalInformationWorld.com. It describes how to post on Facebook by using their posting best practices.
If you’re looking to grow your Facebook audience, it’s important to understand just who that audience is.
Facebook is a place where people go to be part of a community, so you’ll need to become a part of that community, too, rather than a salesperson crashing the party. To build and engage your fan base, adopt these rules for your Facebook posting strategy.
- Keep it positive, be the person people want to engage with
- Include “tips” and include links to detailed information
- Use images and be sure to include your logo
- Keep your posts mobile friendly
- Thank and reward your fans with giveaways and discounts
- Take the time to respond to all comments
- Make your posts engaging – try finding and sharing timely content your audience will love
- Post consistently, at least 5-10 times per week
- Solicit feedback – people like to know you’re interested in and listening to them
- Find your voice and make sure your posts have a consistent tone
- Post when most people are on Facebook, typically between noon and 5 p.m.
Do you have any best practices to share with us?