Are you making sure to include the use of images in your online marketing strategy? Are you aware of the many benefits visual content offers? You can either use images you create or get stock photos from a source (just be sure to know the rules for using stock photos!).
There’s more to using images in your marketing plan than simply using or creating pretty pictures as something nice to look at. There are a number of SEO and social media advantages, as well.
Here is a quick summary of the kinds of benefits that come along with including visual content into you online marketing strategy:
- Images help you engage your audience in ways that text alone cannot.
- Great visual content can help to attract new readers and gain attention.
- Images will show up in a Google search when optimized correctly.
- Images will auto-populate when webpage is shared.
- The right picture can trigger an emotional response from your readers, leading to increased conversations and even increased sales.
- Visual content encourage shares, which in turn increases your reach.
Thank you to Red Website Design for this great infographic.