Instagram is swiftly becoming a hugely influential social network for businesses. Here’s a quick look at why:
- It has 300 million users, with 75 million users checking in daily. That accounts for 20% of Internet users!
- 51% of users are male and 49% female.
- The largest user base age range is between 16 and 24, with 41% of users. 35% of users are between 25 and 34, 17% between 35 and 44, 6% between 45 and 54, and 2% between 55 and 64.
- About 70 million photos are posted on Instagram every day.
- The average user will spend 21 minutes a day logged on.
- Every second, 8500 “likes” are made, while 1000 comments are posted.
- Out of the top 100 brands in the world, 85 have an Instagram account
- Instagram’s account has the most followers: 96 million
- The Ellen Show is the brand with most followers: 4.39 million
Thanks InforgraphicPosters for this great infographic!