Thanks to our friends at MySiteAuditor.com for this wonderful graphic with the secrets of making your content go viral!
There’s no hard-and-fast rule for making content go viral, but some practices help a lot, such as:
- Write long, high-quality articles with 3,000 to 10,000 words.
- Post content early in the week, specifically on Tuesdays.
- Write list articles (known as listicles) with around 10 items.
- Add at least one interesting photo to grab people’s attention faster.
- Turn text content into a visually captivating infographic.
- Produce happy and cute content to uplift people’s mood.
- Create quizzes that help people learn more about themselves and feed their ego in the process.
- Reshare your own content across all your social media site.
- Request influencers in your niche to share your content.
- Add a short bio to make people know that there’s a real person behind your brand.
Be consistent in your efforts to increase the chances of going viral. Sooner or later, you’ll hit gold (or 10,000 shares).