Have you used Snapchat? Considering the business uses?
I found this great infographic about marketing on Snapchat from RedWebsiteDesign.co.uk.
Snapchat is a video sharing app that lets users record and send videos around 10 seconds long to fellow users. These short videos, called snaps, are automatically deleted by the system after a set duration.
Snapchat is now the fourth biggest social media sharing app with more than 100 million active users between 13 and 24 years old.
Businesses with that target demographic should prioritize marketing on Snapchat for maximum results.
The following methods work best:
- Sneak peaks. Give followers an exclusive quick look into a new product or service that can’t be seen anywhere else.
- Flash sales. Send followers a snap of a coupon or promo code they can use to get discounts and other special deals.
- Live events. Cover live events as they happen, allowing followers to have a virtual experience if they can’t attend in person.
- Behind the scenes. Share what’s happening BTS to give followers an insider glimpse at how the business works.
- Influencers. Tap influencers to become brand advocates to spread awareness and attract more followers to the business.
Snapchat is a fun app, but it’s also a powerful marketing tool if used right. Marketers who understand its potential have the winning edge.