Are you a Salesforce user?
Do you also run Facebook campaigns with TabSite?
Things just got easier. TabSite is now in the App Exchange Market of Salesforce!
How do you access the TabSite integration with Salesforce?
In Salesforce, the TabSite integration is in the marketplace area. Here’s a direct link to TabSite in the App Exchange.
So, what is the cost?
Free, Gratis, Zilcho! The app is available free to Salesforce users, giving them easy access to their TabSite account within Salesforce.
The POWER Of the TabSite / Salesforce Integration
During this busy season, you don’t just want people to like your Facebook page … you want to capture their information so you can market to them in the future (NOW). Using TabSite to facilitate your holiday sweepstakes and contest can give you new followers and new customers if you work it right.
Using TabSite as a lead development tool
- It’s easy and quick to develop a social media or website app with TabSite. You can do it yourself and save the cost or time of using a web developer or Facebook manager.
- Connect locally with a community photo contest. People naturally want to show off their creations, and they want to win. Your contest entrants with share their entry on their own Facebook profile and will ask all their friends to go to your page to vote for their entry. This is a great way to increase your local base and influence and especially good if you’re a brick and mortar business that relies on foot traffic.
- Grow your email marketing list. A sweepstakes is the way to go. The entry? A valid and verified email address.
The beauty of TabSite with Salesforce
- Integrate with existing email management systems: Send your lead right to your email management system like AWeber, MailChimp, and more (many of which also have Salesforce Apps to make it all work together!).
- Showcase your social media accounts: Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram on Facebook or
- Embed any app on your website for a 1-2 combo of Facebook and web that really works!
Isn’t It Time To “Next Level” Your Business With Social Media and TabSite?
If you aren’t using social media, you are leaving business on the table. Social networks, like Facebook and Twitter, have the power to explode the lead generation ability of a company. However, there is no point to taking the trouble to establish a social media presence without investing in the tools to do it right. For full social media, lead development and social sales integration, use TabSite within Salesforce.