Facebook Marketing Webinar Event – Friday, June 28
Why a contest? Because it’s all about “engagement” on Facebook! The more your Facebook community engages, the more opportunity your business has to reach them and their friends.
A Facebook Photo Contest can boost engagement, reach, and activity on your fan page. It’s a way to invigorate fan activity and reach new people. Interested in how to successfully run a Contest? Join me June 28 for a in-depth look at Photo Contests for Facebook. This webinar will dive into the details so that Page Managers can setup and run a successful Photo Contest on Facebook. REGISTER NOW on FACEBOOK.
Come away with direct information on:
- Setup of a Contest Photo App for Facebook
- Best practices for Promoting the Facebook Page Contest
- Tips for Posting and Sharing on additonal Social Networks
- Specific checklist on how to maximize communication about the promotion before, during, and after the event
Included in the webinar will be a Question and Answer time for any of your Facebook Marketing questions! BONUS: One attendee will be randomly chosen to win a Free for Life TabSite Gold Plan, a $190/year value.
- WHEN: Friday, June 28 12:00-1:00 p.m. EDT (9 a.m. PDT / 5 p.m. London)
- COST: Free
- VENUE: Online via GotoWebinar
- TYPE: Live demo, examples, and key takeaway points
- PRESENTER: Mike Gingerich, TabSite Co-founder
All registrants will be emailed a video replay link of the live event after the webinar. Register today!