TabSite – Now with the power to customize access to sub-pages within a tab on your fan page.
Possibilities for use of Unlisted Sub-Pages in TabSite:
1. Give away a Coupon or E-book only after users have submitted a form. (Add your Link to Unlisted Sub-Page in thank you confirmation message that only shows after submission.)
NOTE: The form submission access to a link noted above requires you to get the url via “Copy URL” option and add it as a hyperlink in the “Response Message” body that is displayed after a user submits the form. This is setup in and requires TabSite’s Editable Form Builder widget at Silver or Gold Plan Levels.
2.Give access to special content on your fan page only to users to whom you give the unlisted url. (Similar to Unlisted YouTube Videos, the url is not publically available)
3. Design Control: Create custom navigation on your Welcome page using Unlisted Pages! Would you like complete design control of your navigation and ability to turn off and not use our standard top-of-page navigation for sub-pages? YOU’VE GOT IT! Use the “Yes/No” Toggle to toggle off the standard sub-page navigation per page, copy the URLs and create your own navigation!
4. Include the Unlisted URL in a e-mail blast to select clients to give them unique content on your fan page!
5. Create a unique Landing Tab for your fan page and link to sub-pages on other tabs you have created.
6. And many more! Be creative. Did we miss an awesome use you have found? Please list a use for unlisted pages in the comments section below!
Note: Unlisted Sub-Pages are a feature at all TabSite Plan levels from free to Gold.
Each tab you create with TabSite has ability to have multiple sub-pages in it. Each of these sub-pages has a unique url just for that sub-page!
1 Click ‘Copy URL’ button per sub-page. When you go to “My Sub-Pages” in the TabSite Manager (next to Save Button) and click “Open Sub-Pages” you will now see a “Copy URL” button. Simply click it and the url is copied to your clipboard!
Unlisted Sub-Pages – THIS IS POWERFUL! – Not only is TabSite one of the few providers to offer sub-pages per tab, now you can create sub-pages in the TabSite Manager but not have the sub-page in your tab top navigation by using our Unlisted feature.
Use our “Copy URL” function and include the url link on a page and it will open this “hidden” page. This allows you to (a) create customized navigation within a tab however you wish and use the sub-page urls to have those sub-pages open upon click. (b) Include this “hidden” page in your form thank-you message so that they only get access to this page after submitting their information. Allow you to link to a coupon sub-page that is only accessible via a button graphic on tab page you create. And more! Be creative!
EXAMPLE – Unlisted Sub-Page: In the below example, we used the “UnListed Sub-Page” feature to create a link to the Sweepstakes rules and guidelines. This allows us to give easy access without having the rules and guidelines appear in any navigation on the fan page tabs.