Thanks to our friends at GetApp for this informative infographic on the perfect newsletter.
Take a look at these 6 elements of a perfect newsletter, and start making the most of this valuable marketing tool!
- Use an email address subscribers can reply to. Email is a two-way form of communication! Allowing subscribers to reply can be a great way to gain feedback and answer questions.
- Know Your Audience. Segment lists of subscribers to make sure that you are sending timely and relevant information to the right audiences.
- Use Numbers. Newsletter content should be concise and focused. Numbered lists are a great way to catch readers’ eyes!
- Write Powerful Headings and Subject Lines. Headings and subject lines can be used interchangeably if they pique reader’s interests.
- Use Awesome Images. Pictures speak a thousand words, and are a great way to grab and keep readers’ attention.
- Go Social. Provide links to share the newsletter on social media and encourage readers to share the newsletter with friends.