March Webinar Event Registration
Boost your social media marketing effectiveness in 2013! Specifically geared to Non-Profits and with special Guest Webinar Presenter John Haydon.
Join TabSite for a webinar geared specifically for Non-profits that will help your organization get results with Facebook Marketing including:
• Grow your Facebook Page fanbase
• Amplify engagement
• Enhance brand awareness and reach throughout Facebook
• Build your email list
• Increase donations with Facebook
This webinar will be hosted by TabSite co-founder Mike Gingerich, the guest presenter will be John Haydon of Inbound Zombie.
John advises nonprofits on marketing strategy and the effective use of blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and other tools. He is the author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies (For Dummies, 2012, Third Edition), a regular contributor to the Huffington Post, and an instructor for MarketingProfs University.
John will help non-profits move past the basics and provide valuable techniques to help organizations optimize their page, attract and inspire fans, and increase leads that ultimately result in increased donations.
The event is free to attend. The webinar will consist of approximately 35 minutes of input followed by a Question and Answer segment for 20-25 minutes.
WHEN: Thursday, March 28, 2013
TIME: 1 p.m. EDT / 10 a.m. PST / 6:00 p.m. BST (London)
COST: Free online event
BONUS: One webinar attendee will be randomly chosen to win a Free for Life TabSite Gold Plan, a $150/year value.
About the webinar presenter:
- Instructor at Marketing Profs University.
- Speaker and Presenter at various conferences
- Author of “Facebook Marketing for Dummies”
- Founder of Inbound Zombie, a social media strategy firm in Cambridge, MA. We help non-profits increase awareness, amplify engagement, and get more donations online. In addition to strategy development, we make WordPress websites, build custom Facebook Pages (and apps), and create content.
- Founder of the Social Media Fundraising Club, an online learning environment for small and medium-sized nonprofits.
- Partner at SocialBrite, a consulting organization that helps any sector make their business more social.
- Instructor at Charityhowto, a “how-to” learning website for nonprofits.