Category Archives: Internet Marketing

5 Excellent Ways to Improve your Conversion Rate in 2018

5 Excellent Ways to Improve Conversion Rate in 2018-315
As 2018 is already started, it is time to draw plans to grow your business in 2018. And you need new Conversion Rate Optimization Techniques (CRO) for that. What worked last year may not serve you this year. As Frida Kahlo, the Mexican painter puts it, “Nothing is absolute. Everything changes, everything moves, everything revolves, everything flies and goes away.” Staying abreast of the times is inevitable. Lest your conversion rate graph will start going north and soon your business Read more [...]

Qualities of a Good Inbound Marketer

Qualities of a Good Inbound Marketer-infographic-315
What differentiates a good inbound marketer from a bad one? It all boils down to a set of important traits: Analytical To find success in inbound marketing, you need to know learn how to understand data and use it to your advantage. Data is useless if you can't develop useful strategies from it. There are several metrics to keep track of, but it's worth investing time to each. For example, a high unsubscribe and a low open rate mean something. You're probably sending emails too often, or offering Read more [...]

[Infographic] How to Clean Your Email List

[Infographic] How to Clean Your Email List
Don't want your messages to end up in the Promotions tab or worse, in the spam folder? A clean email list will decrease your bounce rates and increase quality leads. Here are a few ways to clean your email list: Remove unsubscribers You can try to change their minds with a few follow-up emails. But if you still get nothing after that, respect the unsubscribers' decision to opt out. Otherwise, they can report you for spamming their inboxes. Most email service providers do this automatically Read more [...]

[Infographic] Facts About Google Every Marketer Should Know

Facts About Google Every Marketer Should Know - 315
As the biggest search engine, Google gets a  whopping 83% of the search market share -- worldwide! Because of it's influence, here are facts about Google every marketer should know. The top five search results on the first page gets 70% of the total clicks. The bottom half of the first page and all the other pages get only 30%. Unless you have a huge budget, don't waste time on highly competitive keywords. Choose more specific keywords to target a niche, and work on getting into the top search Read more [...]

Social Media Etiquette [Infographic]

social_media_etiquette - 315
People prefer engaging with other people whether offline or online. If you're on social media promoting your business, make your brand relatable, not robotic. Here are some tips on social media etiquette to help. Start a conversation Ask questions, solicit feedback, gather suggestions, and encourage comments whenever you post something on your timeline. And once you get input from followers, reply as soon as you can. This exchange of ideas can lead to a longer interaction. Adopt a familiar tone Sound Read more [...]

How to Use Social Engagement to Drive Website Leads

How to Use Social Engagement to Drive Website Leads
We can all see the immense power of social media and the influence it has on the market. There are billions of people who use social media. You can use this power to your advantage, especially when it comes to driving leads to your website. Understand Your Audience To get the most out of your marketing efforts, it's imperative you know your audience. Create personas that represent your major demographics, and then target your posts towards these personas. Create Your Own Persona Your audience Read more [...]

10 Rules for Effective Facebook Marketing

10 Rules for Effective Facebook Marketing
In the 12 years since Facebook started in a Harvard dorm room, there have been significant changes to the world’s biggest and best-loved social network. Not only is it home to an official user count of over a billion, but it’s also seen plenty of policy shifts over the years. In their quest to balance advertising earnings with a quality user experience, they’ve stiffened policies on advertising, spam, and overly salesy posts.  They've also given users the ability to block things that Read more [...]

[Infographic] Copywriting Cheat Sheet

Copywriting Cheat Sheet1 - 315
For content marketing to work effectively, you need this copywriting cheat sheet to know how to write for each type: Website: Write with your brand's voice. Optimize copy with relevant keywords, links, and meta tags. Email promos: Present a compelling imagery. Use short sentences for better impact. Add a call to action (CTA). Email newsletters: Use longer copy, and divide content into short sections. Add a CTA. Blog: Write as if you're having a conversation. Be more relaxed Read more [...]