Facebook allows you to target your ads specifically to the audiences you want to reach. There are a lot of options to choose from to build your ideal demographic. This infographic will help you understand and narrow down Facebook ad targeting options.
By determining what groups users belong to, you can your target ads. Examples:
- What’s going on in their personal lives? – Birthdays, new jobs, newly engaged, just married, having a baby
- What kind of house do they live in? – Condo, apartment, house, manufactured home
What is your audience doing (or planning on doing)?
- Job Roles and Companies – Seniority, industry
- Purchasing Behavior – Purchase habits, subscriptions
Using interests, like pages, and activities on Facebook, you can add user’s interests to further ad reach. There are numerous categories for interests including:
- Industry – Science, business, small business, healthcare
- Entertainment – Music, games, television
- Wellness – Yoga, running, weight training
This helpful infographic was created by our friends over at ThePerformanceMarketingNetwork.com