You can now add products to Google Merchant Center for free to get in front of millions of shoppers across Shopping Tab, Google Search, and Images, among other Google platforms. If you’re wondering how to use Google to showcase your Ecommerce products, use this simple infographic to get you started.
How to Setup a Google Merchant Account in 9 Steps
The guide assumes you have a Google account. If you don’t, go to accounts.google.com to create one.
Once you have an account, the Google Merchant Center lets you manage how your products appear so you can reach your target customers with ease.
Follow the steps below;
- Go to merchants.google.com. Click Get Started and follow the prompts to the end. You’ll need to provide useful information, such as whether you sell products online and the platforms across Merchant Center where you’d like your products to appear.
- Provide business-specific information: In this section, you need to provide Google with critical information about your business, including business name, website name, and store name. You also need to provide the business address.
- Tell Google the other e-commerce tools you use.
- Continue the setup on Shopify (for Shopify users).
- Continue setup on Merchant Center (for non-Shopify users).
Check out the Red Website Design blog for the full guide. It’s complete with images and pro tips for maximum value.