Reaching an audience through social media should be quick, entertaining, and fun.
Here are some tips to stay on top of social media and trending content:
- Checking Twitter, Facebook, and Google Trends for trending topics related to your market and using that topic to create a post.
- Making sure the post is proofread and accurate.
- Submitting the post and staying active with the response it receives.
After the content is posted:
Study the analytics from your posts, and ask questions like:
- What audiences did it reach?
- What as the age range?
- What was the gender?
- What was the geographic response?
Capitalize on topics that were effective and ditch ones that did not create any buzz.
Most importantly, refine your posts over time.
Audiences will show what they liked and didn’t like, along with what’s working and what’s not.
The more successful the posts, the more the social network grows and that leads to more exposure for the brand.
Check out the infographic on Quicksprout to find out how to be more productive on social media.