Our hat is off to TheWholeBrainGroup.com for this checklist infographic. It’s brilliant! You’ll want to print it out and USE IT!
Here are some of the key points in the checklist:
- Identify your demographic and content that is relevant to them.
- Keep your blog posts brief and to the point. Each post should address any questions your demographic have about your industry, products, or service.
- Shareable content is popular content. Always include social sharing buttons (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Use keywords that your target audience is likely to search for.
- When using Facebook, drive traffic to your page by staying active. Post blogs to the page, offer discounts and keep your fans updated on any special deals or sales.
- Twitter is highly interactive. You’re posting your own content, and interacting by participating in current conversations using relevant hashtags, retweeting influencers in your industry and responding to Tweets.
- LinkedIn is a platform to set your company apart from the rest. Update your profile each week by showcasing your industry insight, employees, products, and services