When it comes to creating traffic, visual content has an edge over traditional text content.
Video, infographics, and images are accessible and sharable and lend themselves well to social media.
Visitors process and understand this type of content a thousand times faster than text.
Visual content has the effect of:
- Simplifying content for consumers
- Building a business’s brand
- Adding depth to other content
- Growing traffic faster
- Providing an easier way to get messages across
With a plethora of tools such as BeFunky, adding images, video, and other content to social media and blogs is easier than ever. As a result, companies can employ visual content quickly.
Some basic rules for utilizing visual content are:
- Link to blogs using eye-catching content
- Optimize design for social media
- Create lasting impressions with humorous content
- Make use of Hashtags
Kudos to InfographicPosters.com for the great graphic!