With the instant access to the Internet and the millions of people on social media daily, Facebook is the leading social platform to advertise on. Well-planned Facebook ad campaigns are reasonably priced, and can be very effective at increasing website traffic, engaging visitors, and ultimately, generating greater sales.
Here are some tips on how to get the most out of a Facebook ad campaign.
Know the Target Audience
When you know who your target audience is, and write specifically for them, you’ll increase your audience.
A Facebook ad must be valuable to the users online at the time the ad appears. By knowing the time your target audience is online, you’ll be able to time your ads to attract the most eyeballs and grow sales.
Optimize your Business Page
An unclear, outdated business Facebook page won’t grab clients’ attention. Make sure your company page is welcoming and provides regular postings to generate interest.
- Use short, easy-to-read sentences which clearly describe products, or create memorable branding messages.
- Add tempting photos of your products, or photos which communicate your brand message.
- Post daily content that your customers will value. This content should be a mix of information about your business and products, along with content you curate from similar businesses.
- Use hashtags so search engines can easily find your posts, and searchers looking for hashtags can find your Facebook page.
- Quickly address users’ complaints or concerns about products or services to demonstrate legitimate caring and concern.
Optimizing your Facebook Ads
Once the company Facebook page has been optimized, you can develop ads to increase engagement and interest.
Using Facebook ads options you can specify where news feeds should appear, and optimize your ad for mobile devices. It’s essential to grab attention within seconds and to design a mobile-friendly ad for best viewing.
Use Bright Colors, Photographs, and Cartoons to Capture Attention
To quickly attract attention, Facebook ads must be highly visual. Without this visual, attention-grabbing material, an ad probably won’t capture much attention.
Images should be sharp and mobile-friendly, they should contain bright colors, and should convey the emotion of your ad message at a glance.
Include a Value Proposition
Tell readers why they should click on your ad. Wording needs to give clear, concise reasons to click for more information.
Your ad should be believable. A coupon or discount is a more compelling reason to click than “world’s greatest”.
Explain why your product or service is better than comparable products and services. False or misleading information can harm your company’s reputation.
Comments and complaints spread quickly. Reinforcing an ad message on your website and Facebook page will reinforce your credibility.
A Call to Action is a Must-Have
You must have a compelling call to action because it significantly increases engagement. Some ideas to include are:
- Offering a discount to first-time customers
- Offer a free product or service, linked to purchase of another item
- Include an end date to convey urgency
Monitoring and analyzing the success of an ad campaign is essential to increase engagement activity. Facebook offers very precise metrics for this purpose, so tracking engagement on your company page is easy.
By making use of this information, campaign ads can be tweaked to increase engagement. With the right strategies and content, Facebook ads can enhance your page’s activity with quality engagement.