20% of retailers’ yearly profits occur between November and December, making the holiday season an important time to ensure your marketing is reaching the right audience.
As early as Thanksgiving, you should have your Christmas promotions ready to go to capitalize on the over 3 trillion dollar consumer spend.
Tips to effective holiday marketing include:
- Know your audience, and cater to returning customers, not bargain hunters.
- Dress your website for the holiday season by using effective photos and highlighting sales.
- Make sure you have a mobile strategy.
- Use social media effectively by hosting holiday themed giveaways and contests, branding your channels in holiday themes, and running paid ads that showcase discounts/exclusive offers.
- Revisit your SEO, email marketing, and PPC campaigns. Make them holiday branded and targeted to the best possible audience for each campaign.
- Measure this year’s data to maximize next year’s profits!
Kudo’s to Gryffin Media for this phenomenal infographic!