How to move content from one Fan Page to Another Fan Page.
1. Both Fan Pages would need to be under your TabSite Account and each Fan Page would need a TabSite Plan (Free, Gold, etc.).
2. In the TabSite Manager, open the tab page content that is to be moved.
3. Go to "Save" and select "Save as Template" in the drop down menu. Complete the prompts to name the template. This will save the content as a template in your "My Templates" area.
4. In the TabSite Manager, go to the fan page and tab where you want the content to now appear. The page should be blank to start. In the menu at top of manager select "Templates" and then select "My Templates". Simply find the name of the one you created and click the "Add" link. This will add it to the new page.
5. Save the page and name it on this new location.
See video on "Save" functions for more details >> Video Demos